Evanscents Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokémon + Skylanders (AKA Forum Revival Attempt)
MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» Pokémon + Skyrim
MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» erryday
MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Simon Belmont

» ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION Roster
MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm by spessman

» MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES
MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm by spessman

Other Pages
Evanscents Wiki

MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES

Go down

MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES Empty MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES

Post by spessman Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm

MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES Title_remix_large

Wrestling Mpire changed my life; Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - Evanscents Game Review

Anyway, Wrestling MPire has a Management Addition, which allows you to make matches with who you decide should be fighting in them. I wanted to make a game and put in custom wrestlers, because MDickie's games are known for their vast expansion capabilities as well as their wondrous character creation systems. So I'm gonna let you guys contribute to my Wrestling Federation, which will be called "ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION", with your own RWF Super stars. Every wrestler needs the following:
  • Name
  • Theme song
  • Weight
  • Face or Heel (Face is story wise, a good guy. Heel is story wise, a bad guy)
  • Description of appearance (picture will work)
  • Description of wrestling uniform (picture will work)
  • Description of casual outfit (picture will work)
  • Description of referee uniform (picture will also work)
  • Stats (explained below)

Stats are maxed out at 99%.
Stats are, as followed:
  • STRENGTH: indicates a wrestler's ability to inflict damage and perform power moves...
  • SKILL: governs how quickly a wrestler strikes and how successful their move attempts are...
  • AGILITY: determines a wrestler's movement speed and their ability to climb or jump...
  • STAMINA: indicates how quickly a wrestler recovers health during a match (and after each week)...
  • TOUGHNESS: refers to how phased a wrestler is by blows and how likely they are to be injured...

For the sake of balance, the natural starting attribute points will be 60% for all stats. However, you are allowed to allocate 30 points to any of the abilities. The game features natural stat progression, so wrestler's stats may rise or drop after a while. These changes will not be edited.

Eventually, if we get enough custom wrestlers, you guys can decide which wrestlers have feuds (basically a rivalry(this has to be limited to face vs heel)), which wrestlers have matches (also limited to face vs heel), and to make an actual story line.

Current Roster
Located here
spessman
spessman
Admin

Back to top Go down