Evanscents Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokémon + Skylanders (AKA Forum Revival Attempt)
Class cannons first session of ss13 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» Pokémon + Skyrim
Class cannons first session of ss13 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» erryday
Class cannons first session of ss13 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Simon Belmont

» ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION Roster
Class cannons first session of ss13 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm by spessman

» MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES
Class cannons first session of ss13 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm by spessman

Other Pages
Evanscents Wiki

Class cannons first session of ss13

3 posters

Go down

Class cannons first session of ss13 Empty Class cannons first session of ss13

Post by class cannon Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

highlights

james knocks me on the floor first thing and I do the same to him but he kills me.

I beat Quinn with a shovel and james arrests me and takes me to the thunderdome so I could learn how to robust. This was going well until spess started throwing flashbangs at us.

James arrested me for punching him about the head and shoulders again and handcuffs me and puts in the cryo to heal. spess and BC tried to help but Cocidiuz (or whatever the name is dumb) siphoned all the air so I froze to death.

I let james shoot me out of a cannon but escaped the cannon and started running around the room while he shot at me. I then took some rock and sacrificed Quinn. James eventually gets me and shoots me out of the cannon and I hit a locker head first.

Last round
spess hits me over the head with a bottle so I hit him in the face with a crowbar. He chases me around the station but eventually stops. I snuck up behind him and threw a crowbar at him from the shadows. He then got people to hunt me down by saying I was a nig. I got arrested but broke out of their grasp and ran away. Blobs started taking over the station and the power was running out. spess died somehow so tom white took off my cuffs and went brain dead. before he left he gave me his stun baton and told me to take car of his prisoner. I beat his prisoner t death with the stun baton. Spess then told me to hunt down the man that killed him. I found him near where the shuttle would be. The AI shocked the door in the air lock and let me in so I could kil him. I did but the AI forgot to shut the door to space so I lost all my oxygen.

verdict of ss13 : mad rad
class cannon
class cannon
Classy Raker

Back to top Go down

Class cannons first session of ss13 Empty Re: Class cannons first session of ss13

Post by spessman Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Woop woop
spessman
spessman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Class cannons first session of ss13 Empty Re: Class cannons first session of ss13

Post by class cannon Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 pm

that last round was great
class cannon
class cannon
Classy Raker

Back to top Go down

Post by battlefieldCommander Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:07 pm

It was beautiful to say the least. We definitely have to do this again. Any progress on our own server?
battlefieldCommander
battlefieldCommander
Admin

https://evans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spessman Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm

im messing around with bay code as we speak
spessman
spessman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by battlefieldCommander Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Good man. You just give the word when that battleship is operational.
battlefieldCommander
battlefieldCommander
Admin

https://evans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spessman Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Right. My ports are forwarded and the server should be up. Although the only problem is that I'm hosting it from my machine, so it might lag like the dickens.
spessman
spessman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down