Evanscents Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokémon + Skylanders (AKA Forum Revival Attempt)
Time, Space, and the Things Between EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» Pokémon + Skyrim
Time, Space, and the Things Between EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm by class cannon

» erryday
Time, Space, and the Things Between EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Simon Belmont

» ROBUST WRESTLING FEDERATION Roster
Time, Space, and the Things Between EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm by spessman

» MDickie's POWER HOUR: THE WRESTLING CHRONICLES
Time, Space, and the Things Between EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm by spessman

Other Pages
Evanscents Wiki

Time, Space, and the Things Between

2 posters

Go down

Time, Space, and the Things Between Empty Time, Space, and the Things Between

Post by battlefieldCommander Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Time, Space, and the Things Between is a story I'm writing that originally started out as a Space Station 13 fanfiction turned something else. It's about time travel and how a man has to save the galaxy from future-aliens. If I like it enough when I'm done, I might consider attempting to get it published. If you wanna read the story in progress, click here to get to the Google Docs version of it. I'll update it periodically, and when I do, I'll notify you all through this thread. Thanks for reading!
battlefieldCommander
battlefieldCommander
Admin

https://evans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Time, Space, and the Things Between Empty Re: Time, Space, and the Things Between

Post by Simon Belmont Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 pm

The story seemed pretty awkward and hard to follow in that first, bar scene. There seemed like a lot of good ideas crammed into this section without explanation. But I did like the direction the story was going for.

Besides the story, the writing and dialogue were great.
Simon Belmont
Simon Belmont
Scum
Scum

Back to top Go down